This section of the website gives information about paying for care and managing money, as well as the services that you can go to for legal and financial advice.
Click on the links on the right to find out more information about:
- Paying for care, including personal budgets, paying for care in the community and paying for residential and nursing homes.
- Managing someone else's affairs, including information about power of attorney and appointing the Council to manage your money.
- Where to get general information and advice, particularly where you can get expert advice from people who understand legal and financial matters.
- Claiming benefits, including housing benefits and information relating to council tax.
- Advice and services available to help support you to manage money and debt.