LBBD are looking for people who themselves have experience of, or are connected with adults in our community, who have experience of receiving social care and health services.
We would most welcome:
- people that represent our diverse borough from a range of different ethnic backgrounds
- individuals who are from any gender, all sexual orientations and have a range of religious beliefs or no religious beliefs at all
- adults who have or represent people with a learning disability
- adults who have a critical illness or physical disability
- adults with enduring mental health needs
- adults with or who represent others with autism or Asperger’s syndrome, and
- older people or those who represent people with dementia.
If you know of someone who may be interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org